Google Adwords in simple words is to pay Google to place your ad on its first page of results when some one searches for the keywords want to rank on.
The best thing about the terminology PPC (PAY PER CLICK) is that you are only charged when your ad is clicked. And more of you can limit your daily budget to as low as Rs.500 a day.
- You are advertised on the First Page of Google Search Results for your Keywords.
- Not only your ad appears on Google but also on thousands of relevant websites which displays Google Ads.
- It offers Flexible packages and is very Easy to setup.
- You can affix it on a daily budget and control your cost.
How do we optimize your ad to rank higher on a lesser budget?
Google not only weighs the Bid you place for the keywords you want your ad to display, but it also ensures that your website provides quality and relevant information to its users. If your website is more relevant to a particular keyword and provides an above average User Experience, it rewards your website with a higher rank even when your bid is lesser than that of your competitors.
Below mentioned are some factors we take into account before starting your Google Adwords Campaign to insure that your ad is ranked higher for the lowest possible pay per click bid to ensure you get maximum impressions:
- On Page Optimization for the targeted pages – We create/modify specific landing pages with original and more relevant content to increase the quality score of your website.
- Keyword Relevancy of the Ad – We make sure that the ad created has the right keyword density along with the landing page to optimize keyword relevancy.
- Improving the Click Thru Rate – We optimize your web pages and enhance its user experience by organizing content in a proper hierarchy to improve its click thru rate.
- Others – There are several other factors which we need to take into consideration before launching a full fledged campaign to increase your ad performance and achieve a high Google Quality Score.